Thank you for choosing to be part of our commuinty at yoked* accessories ("Company, "we", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords, and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an intrest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information use for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review it's privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such a public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we recieve from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsord links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFOMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interest, the fullfillment of our contract with you, compliance our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via or Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitmate business interest ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent "), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
* To facilitate account creation and login process with your consent. If choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook accounts), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
* To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonials, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to udate, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
* To Protect our Sites for business purposes. We may use your information as part as our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
* To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fullfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following sistuations:
* Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in respose to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirment).
* Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activieties, or as evidence and litigation in which we are involved.
* Vendors, Consultant and Other Third-Party Service Providors. We may share your date with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform sevices for us on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be use to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activiety. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
* Business Trasfers. We may share or transfer out your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assest, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
* With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you chose to register or login to our website using social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will recieve certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we recieve may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
-- Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Yoked* accessories collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Yoked* accessories’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Yoked* accessories’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Yoked* accessories may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Yoked* accessories also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://yokedaccessories.com blog posts. Yoked* accessories only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Aggregated Statistics
Yoked* accessories may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Yoked* accessories may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Yoked* accessories does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Yoked* accessories uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Credit & Contact Information